Supporting Zope and Plone applications
Plone integrates a vast collection of software. This includes the application server Zope, the Zope object database (ZODB), the Python programming language and page templates. Upfront Systems boasts an in-depth knowledge of all these technologies, which enables us to effectively support your entire Plone infrastructure effectively.
We provide support at two levels, namely server support and application support. Contact us to discuss your specific support needs. We can tailor a support package to satisfy your requirements.
Clients who have bought support packages are guaranteed a maximum 8-hour response-time to a support query. The time it will take to resolve an issue can, however, not be guaranteed.
How do I request support?
You can request support by email or via a web-based issue tracker. In emergencies or when unavoidable you can request support by phone.
All issues and email correspondence are logged in an issue tracker. We will clearly communicate our estimates involved in dealing with your issues. We allocate a minimum of 10 minutes to an email response. The duration of all phone calls will be logged and deducted from your support hours.
How do I email for Support?
Simply formulate your issue as clearly as you can and with as much
information as you have available and email it to our support email
- You do not need to cc any of us, everyone at Upfront Systems will receive that email.
- All issues mailed to our support address goes into our issue tracker and your request will be distributed to all of us.
- It will be allocated an issue-number and someone will assign the issue to an appropriate person and allocate it an appropriate priority.
- Should we require more information from you, you will receive a reply-mail from our issue tracker.
- Do not alter the subject of the mail (it contains the issue number).
- Simply 'reply-to' the mail with your answer - it will again come to
all of us.
What is the cost?
Support is charged at R450 per hour (excluding VAT)